We went last week to Anderson Dam, which is about an hour out of Mountain Home. It is a great place to be. The water is warm (ish) an clear and from what I hear, the fish are delish. I don't eat fish, so I wouldn't know. Anyway, here are a ton of pictures from the trip. But none of the ride home, which was such a clear contrast to the rest of the trip that I am just starting to see past it again. It was horrific. Long story short, it took us eight and a half hours to make a trip that should have taken four hours. However, the other seven days were very relaxing.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had such a fun week! You are brave to camp next to water. That would have scared me so bad, with kids and all!
I have to admit, a combination of the pictures and music made me sad. We miss you guys! You know how when you move somewhere (or new people move in) it takes a year or two before you can really start getting to know them? Even if you are friends, you really don't feel at ease or totally yourself for a while. That is where we are right now. We miss the friends back home that we know! Wish we could all go for a walk on the AMI trail together! Whaaahhhh! Yes, I am having a pity party here.
ANYWAY, I can't believe how big Preston is! It's crazy that him and Anya are getting so big. And how come your kid falls and scrapes his head, and my kid falls and breaks her leg?!
Hayden asks everyday if he got a letter for Hayden. He's pretty excited about the prospect of getting mail from him.
Yes, we are still at the hotel. Yeah, I know. This is taking FOREVER! And sometimes I wonder if it is worth it. If things don't happen fast then we might just rent. We keep having to turn in more verification of stuff to FHA. It is INSANE all the stuff they want. I'm about to send them verification of where we get our toilet paper, just in case they need that too.
I just called Aiden's new school and he will need a TB test before school starts, since we are from out of state. He'll love that!
Well, I'm so glad you guys had a fun time at Anderson Dam. What's the story on the ride home? Tell everyone hi for us!!!
Post a Comment