CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I was wondering when your time was coming. Now you can be crazy like me! I need to call you and Lisa sometime. We are hoping to come out again, but not until next summer. Will the boys still remember each other?!
I grew up in the greatest place on earth, namely Preston, Idaho, more specifically, a little tiny, beautiful place called Riverdale. I now live about an hour away from there in Pocatello with my husband, John, who grew up here in Pocatello, my two boys, Hayden (age 8) and Parker (age 6) and Preston (age 3).
I have a degree in music education and I substitute teach occasionally, but mostly I stay home with my boys. John works as an underwriter for Farm Bureau insurance.
We love to ride horses, go camping, and hang out with family.
Oh yes, I almost forgot the most energetic member of the family, Banjo. He is a 4 year old border collie whose hobbies are barking, chewing, digging, and chasing the horses. He is a pain in the butt, but I guess we like him
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I was wondering when your time was coming. Now you can be crazy like me!
I need to call you and Lisa sometime. We are hoping to come out again, but not until next summer. Will the boys still remember each other?!
Post a Comment